Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

My Autobiography by Diego (1)

I was born in Santiago, Chile, 1992. I carried  out my studies at a boarding school.  I was a happy child running through the hallways and roof of this big building called INBA. Here I learned a lot of extracurricular subjects, and one of these was playing the flute in an orchestra. Around 15 to 18, I was a sleepy man. I just had to study and enjoy  life, but the music world changed me in many, many ways. The flute  forced me  to spend long hours  concentrating on practicing many aspects. When I finished school I decided to become an engineer, so I studied at the University of Santiago (USACH). But with the passing of time I learned differents ways to be happy, and I understood that money doesn't have to be the objective of my life. So I changed my way and decide to be a musician. Now I study flute at the university and work doing classes. In one orchestra where I played I met my girlfriend and today we live together, she works hard and I enjoy the life what doing makes me happy. An important detail is that I love my dog.

Pictures of Meon are in the last post

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear Diego, i do not think i can imagine you as an engineer, except when you went to the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diego
    What kind of engineering did you study?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diego, I had Read your biography and feel like if i know you before. Hope to know your dog. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow diego! I like your sound and I love flute.

    ReplyDelete