Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The wonderful headphones (3)

One of the most recurring activities in my day to day  is listening to music and watching videos (all kind of videos...). For example, when I walk on the streets (I try to walk everytime), I wear my hard-wearing headphones ( I really have to buy new ones all the time -fucking manufacturing companies), I  always keep them in my pockets, waiting to be used. Personally, I'd rather use the headphones than walk with a mega speaker on my side.

Sometimes, I see old movies and watch the typical guy with a stereo on his/her shoulder on the beach, and I think -woow this guy has to be very strong to carry this huge box- what for? To be popular? Maybe... or just for listening his/her popular music. Nowadays, listening to music in the street is very easy. You just have to put your headphones and voilà.

No comments:

Post a Comment