Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

a really good tool for a musician student (7)

I think if you have more tools, you can take better decisions. And in the course of time, the man has developed many tools with the help of technology. The music world is not indifferent to this evolution.
In my personal study I used a very complete application (for my mobil), his name is "tunable" and you can get in the App Store . In this app you can check if your be or not in tune, also have a metronome integrated, and you can use both at the same time. Have different kinds of tuning an you can regulate the frequency. One of the most important feature are that you can record your sessions  and the app analyze this session and show you every musical  note and tell you if your be flat or sharp and the percentage that you play in tune the note.
With all this qualities you can check your progress or see what aspects you have to work for progress.
So I can said that I use this app frequently in my practical sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment