Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2019

A photograph (5)

Sorry for the late post, I know your waiting for my post number 4 and 5 but I can't publish this week because Im sick since Tuesday of last week so and I don't want to do anything.
In this time I want to show you an old photo. This was taken in 2010 when I was finishing my secondary studies. If you see in a fast view maybe imagine an artist nude photo, but is not. I remember in this day my friends and me decide travel trough the boarding school for last time. In this time the wording school had  many prohibited places, so was exiting for us to explore this places.
Know, in the picture you see an old bathroom, this was located in 3rd floor, and that was closed since the  1958 earthquake. I can remember this warm morning  and the happyness of this young,  handsome, and slim  boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment