Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2019

the humor sense (9)


Really I don’t know if I have a favorite “serie” or tv show. Always changes my tendencies. But in this time I was mention the last tv serie that I saw. And then I going to tell you the funniest podcast for mi in this year.

Let’s start.  Last year I know 3 french friends so I decide to learn his language and for this I focus on the listening so star to watch French series on Netflix. Here I found  “dix percent” or in English “ten percent”. Basically was a manager’s office with manager’s   problems and manager’s successes. Here we can see the life’s of people that work with French actors and conducts his works and life.
Personally I prefer listen podcast and this year I’m start to listen “el sentido del humor” this is a radio show were 3 guys speak about humor and ordinary situations. They do 2 programs at the week, Wednesday and Friday.  The funniest quality be his humor sense. They be very very coarse and I don’t know how to explain, but the most important it is that they make me laugh.

You can listen this podcast on Spotify or youtube. Just have to put “el sentido del humor” and prepare to laugh for a long time. “secopeteco ” be one of my favorite program.

No comments:

Post a Comment