Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2019

subject (8)


I go like a machine of posts. Really I’m  tire but I have to write the post number 8 and have to be in no less than 180 words so here we go (30 hahaha)-

In this time I write about the subject has caught my attention during  this semester. So I choose the history seminary, this subject we have to investigate and show to the class the results. All themes are in relation with the music. For example in the last work we have to found olds records of different songs  and compare with others records of the same song but with other players,  more recent. You have to understand that this is the paradise for a youtube lover. Really was a great work I was   very  entertaining   and I Knew a lot of new players in this search. Through this subject I learned the evolution of the others instruments and the evolution of the recording process.

And finally one important detail the class starting around 12 this be the best block. I don’t have to wake up  for the sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment