Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Hobbies... (4)


Hi everybody fans. In this time I try to write about my hobbies, sorry, specifically one of my favorite hobby.

When Im start my studies I was very stressed so I looking for an activity for change my routine and relax my body and my mind. One of the most great activities for me its  swimming and I found the University pool.
Im started practicing just one day per week, but the feeling of swim was extremely wonderful so I decide go to the pool five days per week (In this year I have a lot of free time).

In a few months I learn swim the four different styles, these are freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly. I was really happy with this hobby and decide to participate in the university competition just for the experience and for know what I can felt in this kind of activity.

Check these: In 2018 I win in a competition of my category.

No comments:

Post a Comment