Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Gender roles (6)


In a past class we talk about Gender roles and stereotypes. And I show to the class my position about this conversation topic. Today in this post I try to write what I say in this time.

I can’t remember the exactly words but the teachers question to us about the gender roles in our cases. And I narrate my personal experience. I live whit my girl friend in a small flat and we divide the cleaning, for example, she clean the bathroom (because she prefer this place) and I clean the kitchen (because she don’t like clean the kitchen). Or for make the market  purchase we try to go together. So we don’t  separate in masculine or female works, both try to do anything and take in consideration for example the personal  availability or the personal convenience.
We try to change the old national style when the man work back of house  and the women work in the house and babysit. In fact my girlfriend work and she is the boss in the home.

I think that How society we need to  change  in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment