Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

2020 A new hope

Hi everyone, this is a belated post (just a few hours, my internet doesn’t work as well as it should). I have to write 280 words so… two less.
 My principal challenge always be learning and develop new skills to incorporate them into my personal growth as a musician and person obviously (now just 130 words left).
In other topic, I want to start to prepare as many auditions as possible because I think that it´s time to face these situations. In 2020 the Symphonic band of this building  will play the Prelude to the afternoon of a Faun,  for flutist it is one of the most important solo in auditions around the world. So I have to start right now to prepare my performance.
Maybe I can´t take normally classes, who can Knows? For these reason I will take classes with a tutor.
I believe that the present year will be an excellent chance to know new people, new teachers and new flutist, I´m going to travel to USA for holidays, and I want to advantage of this trip for this objective. I’ve been looking for some places to buy scores and parts because her in Chile are very expensive and also difficult to get, in stores they stores only sell the popular parts, which are not what I looking for.

Just right now I have a big challenge, this is approving the English summer lessons for
finish the suffering that is killing me softly…  
 Strumming  my pain with his fingers
 Singing my life with his words
 Killing my softly with his song
 Killing my softly with his song
 Telling my whole life with his words
 Killing my softly with his song .











3 comments:

  1. You are a cheater jaja! I wish you win the solos in the band program!! I hope we approve English, and I would like don’t write a blog entry ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah I laugh a lot with the last part of your post and I'm at library, so the recepcionist said me "shhh". I hope to see you playing that solos!! I will be with my foam finger Nº1 at the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajaj Thanks for count the words you use and for sharing that song, right now I'm listening and all I want is sing (and dance too)

    ReplyDelete