Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Who Knows the east people



The country that I would like to visit is Argentina. Why?, well I have never left the country, so the requirements are: 
- The place is near to my house. 
-  A short trip.
- Low cost of the ticket.
- The same language.
- A beautiful sky.

Argentina is the most closer neighbor (to Santiago, Chile). You can arrive in a car, a bus, an airplane, or if you have time even you can walk (a lot of people say that is a beatiful path between the mountains). If you don't believe me, google a picture.

In argentina, the most  people are Argentinian, with this number I'm sure that we can speak in spanish. 


I have seen in pictures amazings theaters. One of the most populars examples is the Teatro Colón, and are a lot tv reports where there show us people eating beef roast and they saids that in Argentina have a great gastronomy.
My English is not good, so I really  wouldn`t like to visit Anglophone countries, however this language is used internationally. So I have 2 options:
 - take risks and travel no matter what to any country and die trying. 
- Visit  latin American countries.

Finally, it would be funny learn dance tango.

4 comments:

  1. I had never thought in travel to Argentina by foot. It sounds... logical, but I fear that I could start to cry on regret in the middle of way. I've thought in travel to Punta Arenas in my bike, and know that I think of it, it is so much faraway than Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I also think my English is not good, so I understand you completely! Sometimes I imagine that I could go blank if I would trying to talk with someone in English, but finally if you overthinking, is worse.
    When I read your post, the idea that stayed with me was: 'die trying', that's good, I like that hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to visit Argentina too. I would like to visit many places in there, watch the Argentinian classic “Boca-River” and I would go across the Patagonia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argentina it’s really nice and the people there is lovely, I’m sure you will love it. About the English, I think you just have to take the risk. You know what the people say’s, who doesn’t take the risk, never cross the river.

    ReplyDelete