Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2020

concerts


Hi, in this time  I'm gonna talk about my personal experience in concerts and try to recover the most important or the concert that make my feel in haven.

First, I hate the when I have a lot of people close to me or when I'm into a mass of people, for example, I stress when I walk in the metro line  and the people crash together. It's for this reason that I don't like  get  into a big or popular concert. I discover this kind of little phobia very early, but in my  youth I try to ignored and decide go to a concert with my best friends, we arrived at estacion mapocho and ughh wasn't a good time. I remember that played the cholomandinga band and people turned crazy, they jump and crash every second... well I wasn't a really good time, I said this before?.
After that experience I went to one more concert of this kind because I accepted an date in this condition. yes, was the same history and I reinforced  my upset of this type of concerts... and the date don't was fun.

Then I knew the concerts halls.  When I studied in highschool my room inspector question to me if I wanted to go at the teatro municipal for listen his orchestra played the opera Don Giovanni. this was my first enjoyed concert. At this time Im began to listen clasical music.  For this reason this concert is one of the most important. Decide just one concert how the most important it's imposible for me.

I can remember that in this time  I get slept and was my first dream with music in live. I really like sleep with music in live, this feeling of relaxing it's dificult to recreate.

4 comments:

  1. I also hate crouded places, but I can manage it well... i think. And also think that sleep with live music it is so relaxing, I've never done it in a theatre, because I've just went to see dance, so I can't close my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I understand the reason why you were so happy when you moved to Santiago Centro. I’ve never slept before in a concert, I would like to try it, you should invite me to a flute concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Agoraphobia is very stressful, it also happens to me in places where people collide everywhere, I really a understand you u.u
    But, you found a great solution to enjoy the music ... Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's interesing that your first concert was an opera, considering that they are son long... but I think that Don Giovanni was a good choice/coincidence :)

    ReplyDelete